Wild Game & Deer Processing
Our meat processing prices are $100 for wild game such as elk, wild pig, goose and wild turkey. Processing Deer / Venison is $125 fee for skinning, cutting, wrapping and grinding your meat.
Convenient Deer Drop Off
Drop of your carcass(es) for processing at our Janesville location between 8 and 5. A $50 deposit is required which will be applied to your final order. Make sure to ask for and complete a Processing Form to describe how you'd like your order cut and packaged.
Cuts of Meat Available with Custom Processing
As with ALL of our meat custom processing, we will cut and package your meat according to your exact specifications.
Dear Mounts Available
We’ll be happy to provide and cape or skull mount with your order* … Deer Skull Mounts are $10 and Deer Cape Mounts are $25 … be sure to include this request when you place your order!
Here are meat cuts available for deer / venison:
- Slim Jims - $3.75/lb (Available in Regular, Honey BBQ, Bacon Cheddar, Habanera Mango & Habanera)
- Brats - $2.54/lb (Available in Beer, Jalapeno Cheddar, All Beef, Turkey, Onion & Garlic, Mushroom & Swiss, Bacon & Cheddar & our popular Brat Coils)
- Landjaeger - $4.79/lb
- Summer Sausage (Available in Regular flavor, Garlic, Honey BBQ, Cheddar & Jalapeno Cheddar
- Ring Bologna
- Venison Steaks and Roasts
- Ground Deer Meat … excellent for venison burgers! And is available in patties or bulk, which can also be used in delicious venison chili … yum!
- Venison Jerky and Sausages
PLEASE NOTE: At Johnstown Meats we understand how important your order is to you, and we will always process your order as quickly as possible and call you when your order is ready for pick up … please do not call us to check on your order, as that only delays our ability to process your order and others. Thank You!
For the BEST wild game and deer processing – and great prices and stocking your meat freezer! – contact us or call Johnstown Meats at (608) 883-2242.
* We do our best to preserve all cape mounts, but we simply cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur to the mount while processing the meat.